September 4, 2010

My HQ Story

Handi Quilter, Inc. held a contest where Handi Quilter owners posted their stories on the web site.  The selected quilters are to be treated to a two day retreat in Salt Lake City, Utah, all expenses paid.  Well, in case you haven't figured it out--I was selected!!!

YEEHI! 

Can you tell I'm excited???? I think there are 17 quilters that were selected out of 174 stories.
When Brenda from Handi Quilter called me at work to give me the

TOTALLY STUPENDOUS 

news, I told her I'd have to ask for time off.  She asked if the company I work for would give me the time off.  I told her I hoped so, I sure would hate to have to quit my job! LOL!
Here's the link to my story:
Handi Quilter: HQ Stories
When you have time, you should read the stories.  Some will make you laugh, some will make you cry.  All of them will make you wish YOU had an HQ, too!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!

    Thank you for updating your blog - I love to see what you're working on.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There will be a couple more posts coming later. Quilt or post? Post or quilt? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog too! And the work you do, of course!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you Debbie! Loved your story.
    And the quilts are stupendous.
    Have fun in Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sandy. And Colleen, I'm SURE I will. And you'll hear all about it when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.flickr.com/photos/handiquilter/4968223014/in/set-72157624777160511/

    ReplyDelete