November 14, 2010

The Goody Box!

Okay, I told you in my last post that Handi Quilter sent me a goody box, even though I missed my HQ Story retreat.


First, my name quilted out!  The Handi Quilter machines are all run through several different tests before they are shipped out, and one of those great Handi Quilter people had the super cool idea to stitch our names out in fabric! 


A binder that had autographed pages of all those who had their HQ Story chosen, and quilting designs!  The pin cushion was made by Catherine Sprague, another woman that was not able to attend the retreat.  Wasn't that nice of her?


Two Handi Quilter tote bags and several different types and brands of batting!


Markers, scissors, prewound bobbins, different types and brands of thread!

Jelly rolls, layer cakes, charm packs!


Books and magazines galore!


Batting scissors and preview paper!


Complete set of Quilter's Academy Series One DVD's!

Rulers, rulers, and MORE rulers!


Yessiree, Bob, Christmas came early to MY house this year!!
Thank you so much, Handi Quilter!

11 comments:

  1. All I can say is "WOW!!!" - you deserve it Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept looking for you in the videos and finally called HQ to see if you were there. I'm so sorry you missed the event, but you'll love the retreat! Aren't the HQ folks the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, are they great people or what? Have fun. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are, Debby! I'm rescheduled for the end of January. I hope the NY weather cooperates with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift bag! Enjoy - I hope Santa brings me some of those new HQ rulers! (I have to find out how big they are so I can make a stocking big enough to hold them!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story Deb, its so nice to hear that some businesses actually treat customers like people! You deserve all the goodies...and just think! You have more to look forward to on that retreat! Yaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so wonderful. Sandy is right that you deserve all of that...and so much more!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. John, my advice is the bigger the better! Then issue a challenge to your friends and family to see if they can fill it up! LOL!
    Soon, I'll be posting pics of the quilt I just finished for my guild's 2011 quilt show raffle. I loved using the new clamshell rulers, but my favorite new one is the right angle ruler. It was INDISPENSABLE on the 1/2" piano key portion of the borders of that quilt. I already owned the Versatool and use it EVERY TIME I use rulers. It's nice to have a back up : ) I'm sure I'll be trying out the other rulers soon, too.

    ReplyDelete